- This event has passed.
DIY – Furniture
June 15, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Watched too many episodes of This Old House? Pinned too many ideas on Pinterest? Need to get that storage building organized? Join us for a night of inspiration as experts share their best furniture making tips and techniques.
Learn tips and tricks to make (or repurpose) beautiful pieces of furniture. Discover how the tools available at MIXXER can help you make great looking, hand-crafted furniture and cabinets.
Already a master craftsman? Show us what you’ve made! We’d love to see your latest project and learn from the best!
Link up with local professionals, artisans, and students for a great night of inspiration, innovation, and motivation to take your DIY project to the next level!
- Erling Johnsen, owner of Forged Timber Company
- Diane Murphy, owner of LoLo
- Tonya Redmond, owner of Delyla Design
- Wade Robinson, owner of WadeCo Design
- Habitat Restore
- Jen Brown, founder of Fearless and The Engaging Educator
All skill levels welcome. Free & open to the public.