Industry Hill Block Party
June 8 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
A Celebration of Creative Entrepreneurship.
“This project received support from NC IDEA.”
MIXXER is proud to be a part of the Industry Hill neighborhood; a place chock full of creative entrepreneurs. This new business district north of downtown is home to small businesses, breweries, entrepreneurship organizations, community services organizations, and more! Industry Hill is open to all and committed to supporting economic development in Winston-Salem by turning a sleepy, overlooked part of town into accessible, high impact businesses.
A sampling of the day’s activities to whet your whistle:
- Krankie’s Craft Fair, hosted by Mixxer Makerspace
- 9th Street Shut Down, featuring 20 food trucks, 5 breweries, music, yoga, Beta Box, Winston-Salem’s Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Partners, and community services non-profits!
- Winston Junction Market featuring even more vendors.
- Wiseman Brewing hosting games, music, and merriment.
- The RamKat hosting a benefit concert for mental health services in Forsyth County, and an Art Mart curated by Wherehouse Art Hotel.
- Family Fun Zone
- Winston-Salem Ambassadors at the Winston Cup Museum
- Car Show by Rattle and Hum Automotive
- More activities in the works daily