- This event has passed.
Krankies Craft Fair at MIXXER
June 8 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
An update regarding the weather today:
Unfortunately, due to the weather today, we are cancelling most of the outdoor parts of the Block Party, including shutting down 9th St for non-profits, entrepreneurial organizations, and the main stage. We do, however, still have a ton of fun stuff going on, so please come out to visit!
- Krankies Craft Fair has relocated to The RamKat.
- “The Future of Industry Hill” Panel Discussion will be hosted inside Mixxer Makerspace at 1pm. This discussion will be great! If you are interested in the work being done by Bethesda Center, Access Center, Habitat for Humanity, and others, or want to learn more about community engagement, please come meet these panelists!
- Wherehouse Art Hotel’s Art Mart is inside the main space at The RamKat, along with live performances throughout the day.
- WS Ambassadors is going strong OUTSIDE at the Winston Cup Museum from 2-5pm.
- “Entrepreneurship in Winston-Salem” panel discussion will be held at Mixxer at 3pm. Come learn from entrepreneurs what they have done to get where they are today.
- Winston Junction Market will be going from 11am-2pm, with a popup market to follow. The Enterprise Center’s Shared Use Kitchen Vendors will be vending in that space.
- The RamKat will host Sound Minds, a benefit concert for Mental Health Association of Forsyth County, starting at 6pm.
Finally, if you’ve never been to Mixxer before but you’re a maker, tinkerere, hobbyist, or just want to learn a new skill, come by and we’ll show you around!”
If you are one of the 3000 attendees of the annual Krankies Craft Fair that happens each December, then you know about all of the amazing hand-made things you can find there. Krankies Craft Fair’s first ever summer event will be at MIXXER during the Industry Hill Block Party 2019. 80 vendors will be selling must-have hand-made gifts and home goods.
Activities you will find at the Industry Hill Block Party:
- Kids Fun Zone
- Food Trucks
- Live Music
- Local Beer
- and more!