From inception, Mixxer has focused on people working together to meet the individual needs of each member, as well as build a Community of Makers that support each other.
As a nonprofit organization, Mixxer Community Makerspace can offer the public a platform from which we can make our community a better place to live work and play.
Here are some ways that you can help Mixxer raise funds that will allow Mixxer to grow and thrive:
- Make a list of 5 to 10 people that you think may give because of our mission or your friendship.
- Then to do one or two of these things:
- Send them an impact video or infographic about Mixxer– follow up with a phone call to discuss.
- Send a handwritten note in the mail with a sticky note that says “A $50 gift would be great, smiley face!”
- Create a personal video explaining why you love Mixxer and that it is worthy of an investment. Send it out to your network including your family. Post on social media and ask for $100.
- Create a special post with a photo of yourself holding a sign. “I love Mixxer Community Makerspace. Trust Me! it is an investment worth making. Give $250+ here wsmixxer.org/donate.”
- Use special occasions like birthdays and anniversaries to invite friends to give on Facebook through a Facebook Fundraiser.